Monday, November 23, 2009

book review ; Guyaholic

I used to like reading The Clique . Those clique girls story but deep down , i love to read those sassy love story that doesn't really need to have a happy ending .I think i grew out of them (the clique novels ) already because that books is like for pre-teen and I'm not a pre-teen anymore.

So , faith brought us together one day at a book fair =)

As I see through the book cover ,I then remember about this book through the seventeen magazine book review section. So ,of course I decided to snatch it


okay .the book I bought isn't blue . In fact ,It's pink =)
Guyaholic ; 'A story of finding,flirting and forgetting' by Carolyn Mackler


I found this book cover more appealing .

Anyway , this book is highly recomend by me altough I have to warn you there's abit of 18XX in it ...=X
rating (10000/10)
hahaha. I dont take this rating thingy seriously but i seriously love this novel .
spoliers:
V was dating Amos , but on a fateful night,a hockey puck brought V and Sam together by accident .meaning to say that the puck flew from the game field and bang into V forehead causing V to fall backwards and fall onto Sam lap .So from that day onwards,they 2 were together but V was in denial . she thinks that she and sam cannot be girlfriend boyfriend becos she cannot be the perfect girlfriend --cause all her relationships doesn't last for more than 2 weeks .In the end ,they fought and she accidently make out with Amos,her ex in a party . Rachel,sam sister saw it and told her brother,sam . Then he emo until fly all the way to California .At the end ,she actualy wanned to drive all the way to Texas just to see her mom but her mom always makes excuse just because she dont want see her own daughther .So V got fed up and think that it's time to show her mom how angry she is and drove to California instead to see Sam .
Things are actualy more complicated then it looks .
You just have to read it to know =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo