Monday, November 9, 2009

plagiarism gets my nerve

It's currently 5 minutes to 12am
I'm willingly to update my blog despite the pain that I'm dealing

we gave back our teks book and got ourself new ones.
Form5 here I come =)
Boy, am I glad to be graduating soon
Time passes real fast .

In addition to top that off,


I'm bored of my lala poses

picture;

I'm wearing my dress that my aunt bought it for me .Made in Mexico (haha)

Somehow ,I find it very amusing . The brand name is Great Escape.sounds so sweet

oppss...
I can't seem to control my mouth pouting thingy =.="


Last saturday ,
had lunch in Korean BBQ chicken

starter =)

mushroom soup . .you could actualy taste the strong mushroom taste in it


They are having a set lunch/dinner ( not sure) promotion .
Each set comes with soup and a full course meal .
*not sure what that mean
butttt it's RM11.90 for the set

I'm not rich ,so I can't offer you the best .
As you can see, I eat food that are reasonable pricing.

Then later on,
head to summit,
accompany HMY since its her 1 hour break time.
kesiannya xD

shhh

Moving on,
went to the 'Ai wo zi wen' aka 'Love me ,chee wen'
okay ,sounds so wrong.
anyway .since my father doesn't want to attend then I accompany my little brother.




Starter.
Altough I don't know what exactly is that but i do know that its lip smacking good



then the MCA *don't know who who who*
I seriously didn't pay attention
all I do is eat.

I had

  • spring roll,dumplings.
  • shark fin soup (don't call me a murderer ,I was too hungry and it burned my tongue!)
  • Hainanese chicken
  • crispy prawn( we ate it in the dark)
  • steam fish ,white pomfret
  • pao with pork (talk about the fat)
  • bak chang ,chinese dumpling
  • longan and nata de coco

The people that sat in table 71 eats like piranas !
I repeat piranas!
Can you imagine that ?

It means that
  1. They put to many people in 1 table .WE PAID RM50
  2. I can barely move my arm
  3. They serve the food too slow.

Sunday ,
fetch back my sister


AWESOME CARS *loves*

p.s: For the first time, actualy it's not the first,I felt so inspiring.I'm not angry but am so proud of myself .People do pay attention to what I wrote but I have my limits


xoxo.
keep that in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo