Thursday, November 5, 2009

Seasons gretting

I dont get it why some people can write about their daily life until so long.
Maybe they simply have too much to write about .

Before I start,
I would try to write as much as I can .
lemme see, I so satisfied with my mod maths marks ,which I honestl thought that i would fail.
shocking indeed.
but hey, I will do what Angela do best =)
'we' ,Angela learnt from our mistakes and will try harder in the future
we represent Angela and Goh Mei Ling *wink*

I have to remind myself that this isn't the first time I get such a bad result

As time goes .



It's byebye to spooky Halloween which I love when I was a kid
me and my siblings used to renovate my room into a hunted house which will scared the hell out of you .
My sister also used to prepare goody bags for us.such good times.

On the mean time,I'm trying to choose my new handphone


which is the hardest thing to do.


good bye school and hello to Christmas =)
Wanna know whats the best thing besides the presents ? FOOD! great food.
I have a sudden love for turkey...yummmssss....
speaking of great food.
I'm still looking for my jumpsuit
There's going to be alooottt of rain in Malaysia



but in my dream,it's always snowing =)

hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo