Friday, December 11, 2009

Take note

Notify that this post is gonna be edit soon

sigh ..I forgot what to blog already...


okok. now i remember.

Since I found out that alot people had asked me the same old question about my new tuition I'm going ,whether it's good ...blah blah blah ..

I will sincerely say that Super tuition centre,usj1 is superb =)

no wonder it got its name.





EDITED


Wednesday,


went to summit to watch 2012.







so yeah .I'm like so outdate .... buts looks like 2 of my tuition friends are too . haha .


we thought that we will never be able to see any familiar faces cause we heard that alot of people had already watched that movie . but i guess we were wrong


there's J and the gang ..haha


and MYee (she keep saying that she brought me there LOL)


the weirdest part was we 3 are tutorial Lee students ..haha..


tuition outing?


anyway ,


I really like the movie .


but it seems that not everyone have the sense of humour . they just don't seem to get it .


The actor really look familiar .and by the time I got back home . I figured he was from which movie already .. Alvin and the chipsmunks!!


weird huh.


he is the reason I keep laughing in the theater.




and the left one is my new hp =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo