Tuesday, March 16, 2010

there is nothing to be jealous about

So yeah,it is confirmed. my hamsters ARE really over-pampered by yours truly. the owner,of 7 hamsters .

and yet . till today , I still pampered them . I treat them as my hams.






it is proven that I'm an extremely passionate owner =D





so yeah, I have absolutely no doubts nor guilts for buying them expensive stuffs. I am more than willing to dig maybe a little bit from my savings for their comfort.



Went to Happy Days on the other day ,

The theme: too much happiness for 1 day

let's just cut it short .

food + surrounding+music : =)

bill : =( [er...not that happy aint?]




looks small in here , but they really served the American portion. equivalent for 2 servings @@

my comment: recommend for 2 people
Retro style toilet ,retro style everything.decoration,music,even the waitresses and waiter wore retro style uniform . I feel like I'm in the movies,some 70's or 60's movies.


they even provide live music. classical. vintage. you name it.



it's utterly relaxing.



Suitable for those after work
BBQ Plaza ,Sunway Pyramid
with the girls and him







no comment =P .
simple and nice. meat was juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo