Friday, May 21, 2010

cam-desperado

Camera is suddenly the It thing lately. and I still wanna know why???
Thats why,

I decided that

I want a camera!

I know, you know,god knows

So I've been doing a quick survey on cams as I never had actualy own one before in my whole entire life.
yeah .. I'm sick and tired of the 'Can you bring your camera on ____ ; but I dont have a camera ' convo

I didn't think I needed one so badly until the year 2010.
So I come across this awesome Nikon cam that everyone's talking about.


well,it's awesome but it's not convenient for me

next we have the slim cam thingy . or so do you call. truth is . slippery things = I better stay away

Next we have the super pinkish girlish cam .. but i think it's too much pink for one day


Last but not least .
Hallelujah!
it's pink! it have the zoom thingy! *loves*
IT IS SOOOO ME!! I WILL GET THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo