Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Full time gossiper

I'm SOOO in the mood for blogging now.

fyi. I'm not an active blogger anymore. cause there isn't much point to the fact that I can't even earn much through blogging. I rather studyyy LOL






This post is pretty much of some random things






I love to tempt people with food . It's one of my profession xD










Siew yen's delicous pressie





Remember the 3R's?


Recyle. Reuse, Reduce?




Today I'm gonna teach you about Reuse =)



This was a skirt halfly sewed by me . I say halfly is because I brought it to the tailor's .


Can't blame me cause I aint got no sewing skills


My phone camera sucks =.= I think I'm gonna change handphone ASAP .
say no to canggih phones.

- back to topic-
I love shopping.
any shopping mall is my second home
in fact , I will be more than happy to own a boutique of my own .
However, I've been spending too much lately. So by the word 'reuse' , it meant mix and match .
I mean.. I keep on buying clothes and there are even some that I worn it only once or twice.
So I want to try something new.
by mixing the skirt with my 'oh-so-lala' shirt
Masterpiece of my own
and my cute old vintage tee with the touch of a studded high waist belt that my sis bought for me


* note. I never wear this skirt in public before. I would need alot of support from my friends to wear it xD perhaps on special occasions?
see you next time.
xoxo
there's no gossip that I dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo