Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Life doesn't suck afterall

Relating form the previous post .
woah .
went lagoon with my family. We bought ALL park RM75 per head. DAMN AWESOME I TELL YOU!

Despite the bruises on both legs,not to mention my favourite slipper spoiled and seriously almost vomit everywhere (which I didn't,thank god)

I HAD MAJOR FUN AND IT WAS A TOTAL BLAST!

Imma grab all of my friends after SPM! That's a promise

I seriously first time play this kind of amusement rides until slipper also will spoiled!
(I still don't know which ride gave me the bruises)

It's official that I'm not the old me anymore!
Prove?
I rode the freaking 360++ degree gila siao babi...

I never knew spending time with my family could be serious fun .. hahaha!

Studies wise,
Add Maths project? I'm almost finish it already . thanks to 'we can do add math'
I guess my 'super nerd way' in finding tips and stuffs is my thing.

Nevertheless,
Imma go pyramid this friday! with my amigas . super happy!
Sunday going to gold club to swim. excited! I want a new tankini tho =X
when school reopens, I'm going CAMPING . like wat the hell rite? I know. BIG shocker

ok ,
back to reality
chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo