Monday, June 7, 2010

you're the reason of the tear drops on my blanket

Am currently feel so emotional now after watching a maraton of the taiwanese soap opera 'Autumn's Concerto'

so if you're feeling so happy and bubbly rite now then I suggest you to exit my blog now before you get all emotional like me . I warned you already .


I'm sorry okay
I'm sorry that I'm not girlfriend material
I'm sorry that I always hurt you
I'm sorry that I cannot reciprocate your feelings
I'm sorry for myself that I'm destined to have my heart broken everyday
I'm sorry for not smiling
I'm sorry for not being happy
I'm sorry for wasting your time and money
I'm sorry for your lost (your best friend)
I'm sorry that I cause alot of drama
I'm sorry for making you cry
I'm sorry for putting so much grieve on you
I'm sorry that I didn't hear you sing
I'm sorry for myself for my heart
I'm sorry for everything
you have respected me and support me although I never have been treating u like one.
I'm just really sorry

sometimes I just wish to have a tragic death for causing so much pain in everyone
I find it hard to trust everyone
I dont want to hurt you anymore so I'm already gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo