Thursday, July 22, 2010

secret combination

People just couldn't get enough of Blair's drama .
If you had notice,blair always ..i mean ALWAYS wear a hairband .
Whether its drama or gossips.she will always look stunning with a hairband around her head.
it's almost like a trademark for her


Let me guide you into making a simple oh-so-diy-not-so-diy hairband. Vivi magazine inspired


Firstly, randomly get yourself a scarf ,handkerchief or you can just simply cut a piece of a cloth

ok,mine is around 47cm for the length.
make sure it's not too big and not too small
recommended length is estimated 50cm

Then,fold it into a triangle like in the picture above

After that,as your fingers remain at the same position. buff it upwards till it eventualy curl up.( I think I'm not using the proper terms.my apologies.)
repeat till no traingle is visible
finally,tie it up your head.
and tadaaa... there's your simple and non-time consuming hairband

I owned a pair of levi's denim skirt =P
my mom gave it to me ;) heh
well, my aunt used to work in the levi's company/factory or something. So she gave one to my mom . and now my mom gave it to me


It's the real deal
xoxo,
don't forget

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo