Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Year means New Blog


Gonna shift out soon !

As you know, I have been assign to Perak for my National Service.
Therefore, I decided to bring a journal there and write down every single thoughts and publish it in my new bloggie .

The title of my epic adventure will be ' 3 months in agony'..ya.. I think that's a perfect title .
hopefully I'll remember to bring it there. I have tons of papers to proceed.

Hopefully I will have interesting things to write. and hopefully take tons of photo to share. I promise my friend that I'll bring back a photo of the camp toilet.

Well, SPM is 80% done. 2 more subjects to go.
I will be sleepingover in my sister condominium for 3 days 2 night with my friends.
hopefully, it will work out just the way we plan =)

I doubt it that I will find a new love in NS. It's hard for me to like someone after all the heartbreaking moments i've been through.I can't believe I actualy wrote that we must let go of the one we love. YET I find it so hard to do.. I probably be studying in either Inti or Taylor or Monash and I probably going to meet new people.It's just that extreme wealth doesn't really matter to me anymore.My heart is confused. Graduation is hard. It means letting go.

anyway . My new blog will be at http://angelabesideme.blogspot.com/ . It will be active frm 2011 onwards. My '3 months of agony' will be featuring in there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo