Friday, October 30, 2009

trick or treat

Trick or treat?


I obviously got trick yesterday .
by WC ....
=___=
feel kina stupid
kena tipu so many times already

WC : Angela ! very long time no see already
ME : ya lor .eh but we're not face to face also .very lone time no talk larh .
WC : yaya ..eh tommorow you're going ah? the 6M gathering?
ME : HARRRRR? the gathering is tommorow meh?
WC : No meh? wait arr i go see calendar
ME : swt .the gathering is 10 Nov like that larh.
WC : ooohhh ya hor walao I remember wrong already
ME : swt . tommorow is not gathering.is halloween larh ..
WC : ohh then you wanna go my halloween party anot?
ME : har? you do a halloween party ah?
WC ya larh wanna come anot
ME : what time and do what
WC : 10pm lor ...got party lor got patung and all those..summore I will dress as something
ME: har swt
WC : you have to wear costume
ME : like that I dont want go already
WC : why??
ME : need to wear costume =___= so embarrassing
WC : ehh actualy hor ..you so easily kena tipu
ME : har?
WC: Actualy just now I say de thing all is fake one ..bwhahahahaaa...

me.=____________________________________=""""""""

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo