Friday, October 30, 2009

Tuition is finaly over

yay me!
tuition is finaly over.
time passes very fast

whats on with me lately?

It's exam week ,so what else I'll be doing?
you will get bored If i say like this ' tommorow will be add maths ,i study until siao,oh wait a minute ,I didn't study.In fact..blah blah blah ..' or like this 'tommorow is sejarah paper 1 and 2. I hope I dont fail this time,last time i get XX mark blah blah blah and on and on and on about EXAM'

people see my blog also sien already ,still wan type about exam meh?
well,not gonna happen isn't it?

GOD.I haven't even clean up my hamster cage for 3 freaking weeks due to the E and S word hahaha

(if you know what I mean)

okay so my post will go like this.

I skip tuition FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
hehehe..


The subject we skip was BM .
ok fine,actualy I wan go back home but Shiou Yee mom dont let her ponteng ,so i suggest we study some where else.

So we went in Station One .

and we ordered this .

very delicious ..no joke

along with the horrible hot ice tea.

Note to self : Do not order hot ice tea ,if you do,put 4 sachets of sugar

4!! freaking number 4..

anyway Now I'm worried about diabetic already.

After that, shiou yee keep asking me to see a couple with disgust her .

Old man with young lady in her mid 30?

or

Boss with his secretary?

Anyway .

I dont really care about that .

After that we went back home masing square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo