Thursday, November 19, 2009

unpredictable

Boo Hoo

Wednesday .
'I belive that I did not cry because of the nasi lemak.I cry because the sambal told my emotions to '

there you go .
the 'I'm too sad to even cry ' in my previous post said it all.
but nasi lemak help me so I'm now happy =)

p.s/ I have to use foundation to cover my huge pimper though still can see abit O_O""
I'm suffering major eye problem at the moment ,could be forever!!!

Tell me about it,
  • my left side is bigger than my right
  • short sighted
  • single eye lid
  • the end of my eye pointing downwards


T__________________________________T



fine




I manage to get this scarf just for RM12 . cheap lerh!!! what a bargain



Look at my eyes ...T_T dont wan say already!

This may seem akward but I'm trying to promote this lip bum cum lipstick

I got it free lah .I dont wear lipstick so I decide to try it . and it's very comfortable especially when it comes to the fact that it's a lip bum and you don't need to worry swallowing it .

cause I don't consume lipstick .ewww...




yesterday
had a date with siew yen



' We MUST go there not we should try it someday .Its a must ' Angela Goh Mei Ling

hahahahaa


erm it was just the 3 of us

since the bday girl wanned to K so badly , so I did show up eventough I cried the night before.
Actualy really no mood because of relationship thingy but then I could use a outing to refresh my
mood?

shopping is my medicine (L)

which is not good .haha


We waited and waited and waited and got hungry so me and sy go pizza hut to take our lunch .



we both agree that we hate coriander! or watever veggie is laying on there

and she ordered the set for 2 which is too much for us 2 only .haha


after that wanned to throw a mini csuprise for the bday girl but then she came in the room without telling us =.=
so she suprise us instead.

note to self :whitney houston -without you is not easy to sing .


After that ,
he sms-ed me telling me that he know I'm in pyramid .

WALAOYE .
this is not the first time.so many time already lerh ..I go giant he also know wan leh!

Anyway ,we talk and everything got better

so i would like to announced you may ignore the previous post


the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo