Monday, November 16, 2009

Take time to realise

wat the hell.
I'm no longer a happy girl
I'm no longer smart
My hair is no longer nice due to my stupidity
I feel like cutting it short .like real short that type.

It is a pain in the butt to see all the humans out there who are smiling .laughing .loving.caring.

There is a possibility that I'm againts BOYS now except my brother.
but I dont feel like becoming a sexist

I just wanna scream in my heart .
I'm screaming but nobody notice.
Nobody even notice what is happening.


They are are too blind to see what is reality .


reality is not about happiness.

Happiness?

Even you own teacher also doesn't have faith in you !

WHAT IS THE POINT OF STUDYING?

TO BE HUMILIATED BY YOU IS IT?

STILL CAN ASK ME ' WHY? YOU THINK YOU CAN GET HIGHER AH?'

3 words for you! GO TO HELL

I don't give a damn anymore.

people stupid got problem ah?


YOU KNOW I STUDIED FROM 2PM to 12AM .

*********



Maybe we are just not meant for each other
I really don't know why you must avoid me
You're avoiding me
You betray me
You even set up a noob to pretend to like me

3 words
GO TO HELL.

I dont wanna talk to you at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo