Thursday, July 15, 2010

Have you sleep with a broken heart

I hate to admit it
fine
my blog is really really really dead


I guess this is the consequences for breaking countless of promises to my readers which I think had gone long time ago already . this situation really suit the song 'Already gone'


Really really sorry and can't do anything about it.
I'm actualy better in food blogging but the problem is I tend to dig in the food before I can remember to take a photo of it and my new handphone also tend to make shutter noise worse part is I can't turn off the sound.
Imagine the restaurant is like damn quiet that type and suddenly one weird girl taking pic of the food haha.. abit like jakun lar. like never see food before like that

So, SPM is coming
NS list is coming too

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo