Friday, July 16, 2010

Never too far away

Hola Amigas .amigos!




boo you !

I did trust you and tried to put effort and beliving that you didn't change but OH WELL, YOU did lied to her ,so big mistake. Little action will leave huge impact
Therefore, noone in our world trust you anymore. period.
Know whats the worst part? I dont want to care about you anymore.
Know whats the best part?I think i wouldn't see your face anymore after we graduate.


I guess scolding people anonymously through blogging is just what bloggers do to release their anger.


1st July 2010,

It's my lil bro birthday
our initial plan was to go Bliss33 but father was too fed up and suggested Longenhaus instead . since it was bro birthday rite.



(oh ya, tried Sushi Hut last week.It's new and of course promotions are a must so we have it a go . but it was quite dissapointing )

tadaaa.. whoever have their meal in Longenhaus. This the ze'best thing ever


dont belive? I tried the steak and salmon before. I even tried the mix grill thingy before
so nothing can compare to this.
roasted spring chicken with baked sour cream potato
they also have the best baked potato. NO JOKE MAN.
I have tried Tony romas and Wendy's potato .( I'm not insulting , maybe it's my taste bud )

nothing can compare to this


But please be noted that the roasted spring chicken are limited !


tip: Go early !!!







went to pyramid
did a little shopping spree~! with my family
end result

Seriously omg. I yawned in Mango like 72184973874897258 times.
I just don't think the clothes in there suit my age HAHA.
So I have to sit there .
and it's a little bit cool cause normaly the guys will sit there .

After that went to Cotton on, cause i saw got sales.
SALES~
I bought some really nice new clothes.

Note to self: Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival starts on 24 July!

ok.maybe this is a little too much .rite girls?

signing off.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo