Friday, July 16, 2010

Hot or Not

So today's interesting topic will be Hot or Not

As you can see, I've been away for quite a long long long long long....time
I wanna spare some of my precious (cheh wah) time for my dead blog
okay. so the story goes like this.I had interviewed somemostly all of my classmates about their dream girl/future girlfriend/(some say until like future wife)
So, I'm going to change their names for privacy sake.


let's just name them .. erm. guy A,B,C,D
So, I was chatting with guy A , then it so happens tha we jump to this topic .

out of curiousity. seriously. who doesn't want to know. I'm sure all the girls are dying to know
I then asked guy A about his dream girl..that what he would like in his future girl .of course some of them gave me the conditions of their dream girl. not only physical but mental too.

So guy A told me that he really wouldn't care of a girl physical looks(awww)

-one that accepts him for who he is (double awww)

and also kind and has a good heart

But I was not convince. Which guy doesn't see looks ? Omg

So we get to interviewed guy B .who is very very funny in sense of manner.
He said he like cute girls but not so ... erm... horny haha( don't kill me)

and also kind and has a good heart too

Guy C was very shy so his friends took over ( I think)
his friends said that he (guy C) likes short girls
this is quite common ..haha

Guy D made it pretty clear that he want to marry Miss Universe (LOL)
well, okay. he didn't say that . he just said he like a girl who is not busybody , perfect smile ( told yahh he want to marry miss universe)

and of course good hearted

So girls, girls who are lack of confident.girls who think their fat or ugly.the minorities.the non- cheerleader type. and probably the shy kind. the ones who doesn't wear slutty clothes .

Here's an advice.

Don't ever change yourself and love the way you are.

because someday you will just have a splendid life .
*guaranteed*

I even gave the guys a 2 options .

Girl A : mildly attractive but a good hearted girl

Girl B : super hot like a model but terrible personality

All of them chose Girl A .
guys can conclude that good hearted girls will have a better future life

so there, you have your answer

and guess what . I don't need slutty clothes to make me hot

belive in yourself and that's hot

till then ,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo